Plug in sound for my PS3 to a pioneer vsx-509s with a audio component

i want to plug in sound for my PS3 to a pioneer vsx-509s with a audio component (i think that is the name) cable

the one that has 2 for left and right satellite, 2 for left and right main, 1 for center, and 1 for sub. Thus giving us 5.1 i need to know for one if it is possible

the research that i have done so far, says that the PS3 doesn't do audio component.

any help that can be given is great

thank you,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post Power Electronics liks my circuit link Tharks
Any have try before use an LM358 as a voltage follower/unity gain opamp to drive a 10ohm load? it is not working right? However, it seem that it will works...
Hey there guys. I need some help to understand the circuit attached and how it functions. This circuit is a zero-crossing detector and its output is connected to a microcontroller...
Dear CEans , I am working on a project for starting a manufacturing unit for production of reprocessed pvc pipes.I want help from senior engineers regarding following:- 1.From where can...
Give colleges autonomy, invite foreign universities A more effective university and college system, with focus on ways to make higher education more accessible, is the need of the hour, academicians...