please urgent, How to design front end for INTEGER FACTORIZATION TOOL?

Hi every one,
My project is Design and Implementation of Integer Factorization Tool based on Multiple Algorithms.I have written code using trial division method, pollards factorization methods ,ecm,quadratic sieve algorithms.I used only two text boxes, one is for input and one is for output,one command to run the back end program on the front end. I used Net Beans IDE for my project.
can we called this is a tool?
My friends are saying that this is not a tool?
If not , can suggest me how to develop tool?

Replies

• mohammadfawaz
    mohammadfawaz
    If that's what's required, then that's the tool needed. You have designed a program that has an input and has an output. I don't think more is needed. That's you tool.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You can also include options for selecting the algorithm to be used for factorization.
    Use some radio buttons and get the desired algorithm as input. Then use those two text boxes as input and output.
    May be it'll be better.

And whether you include this or not, still, this can certainly be called as a tool..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since CE started, we've been following two rules and we've been quite hard on implementing them - English as the medium of communication. Strict no to SMS language I...
actually i need to know that if i want that for 100msec the data send to pin no 2 and then pin 3 and then for again 1000msec on pin...
The article is about being lucky and what are the factors that contribute to luck. Do go through it. Very interesting & useful! I obtained the following article through email....
World today is affected by a number of issues that seem to present more drawbacks than solutions. One such issue is the depleting fossil fuel energy. Fossil fuels which were...
can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic paper cup folding machine 😕