CrazyEngineers
  • i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now.
    first option :- drop for preparing exam of mba
    second option :- after i BE i search for any job and get the experience of 1 or 2 year then i think about MBA
    which option is right i don't know. please suggest me what is good for me😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 19, 2008

vimal sharma
    i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now.
    first option :- drop for preparing exam of mba
    second option :- after i BE i search for any job and get the experience of 1 or 2 year then i think about MBA
    which option is right i don't know. please suggest me what is good for me😕
    Vimal,

Take my suggestion - go with option #2.

Btw, why do you want to go for MBA?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 19, 2008

Vimal, option #2 sounds best. Plus have you been reading the news lately, salaries for core engineers are slowly exceeding the IT sector. The highest paid engineers are not the Computer ones any more, they are the Civil engineers 😀.

And do not even think about an MBA until and unless you can answer Biggie's question satisfactorily.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberFeb 19, 2008

since working for some1 doesnt suit me, i've decided to be an entreprenuer(even if that means selling tea on howrah station). now what would u guys suggest? should i go for a job or should i go for an mba? (i must clarify that i have some plans to capitalise on)
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMar 2, 2008

do go for job.prepare well in time being for mba..get into a good institution..and get a good job..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register