Please suggest me some projects related to aerospace engineering

Hello to all aspiring engineers..
I am Aman Farooqui, a student of Mechanical Engineering, Prefinal Year in Bhilai, India

Irrespect of my branch mechanical, i have more interest in aerospace engineering and i am wondering to do post graduation in aerospace.

for this i will be asking for some projects.

Kindly suggest me some minor and major projects on aerospace engineering
Thank You

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Hi ! Welcome to the forum !
    How about preparing a Drone Aircraft ! It will be a remotly controlled small aircraft which will run on elecric energy.
  • royaltouch_aman
    royaltouch_aman
    i have just prepared one rc aircraft and presented in a working model competion

but the judges were unsatisfied and said they are expecting something innovative and special......

so please elaborate your suggestions
  • Vega
    Vega
    royaltouch_aman
    i have just prepared one rc aircraft and presented in a working model competion

but the judges were unsatisfied and said they are expecting something innovative and special......

so please elaborate your suggestions
    There are plenty of new things that can be done in that aircraft which are not done conventionally. You can fit any advanced system in that plan in order to make in "innovative". eg. fit a camera which will give a feed for navigation; a small object dropper; speedometer; a unit to measure altitude; a blackbox and what not !
  • royaltouch_aman
    royaltouch_aman
    i am really searching innovative which can be made, it may be a study research or any thing else....

the rc aircraft is so common nowadays, so it is not considered much seriously....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Instrumentation Engineer with a requirement of Best project with a Lab-view Platform on image processing. Please provide me sufficient details of Projects.
Hello friends this is aman... i saw an old episode of planet mechanics, national geographic channel they made a moped which runs on the compressed air. i have searched on...
Hello everyone, Is it true that getting an M.tech degree is valuable only if obtained from the IIT's? Are the other institutes not good enough? Also could you suggest what...
Hi Buddies, I am facing a very critical computer anti virus problem on Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, that is when i boot my pc and startup working on windows that...
i want to make micocontroller based projects which can be used in daily used!