Please suggest me a topic for last year civil engineering?

I am the student of civil engineering & now studying in T.E Civil. I just want to prepare for my last year project & my interested field is environment engineering & foundation engineering.so its kindly request to you that please suggest me a topic in such a way that ,which may be helpful to me in future point of view & topic should be somewhat innovative and different.

Thank you!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In 2 months i am completing my graduation .so i am confused what i do after ?
I've recently read that slightly alkaline water has numerous health benefits over slightly acidic water that we typically drink. With that, I began finding if stirring a piece of alum...
Hi guys ,I did eng in electronics and worked with capgemini as a software developer. I want to persue b Ed just wanna know any of my CE friend took...
Hi, last night I uninstalled whatsapp for storage purposes. Today I have installed again but I notice that on one of the conversations I have on there has all of...
Hey hii its aakriti this side. I am an Mtech  CSE student and stepping in mg dessertion work. I have to select a quality research thesis project topic for my...