please list out high application advanced topics for doing project in java

iam doing b tech engineering in information technology well, we are now in final year where we have to do academic projects using java or .net technologies. well please list me out advanced and latest topics only in java..! the topics must be based on highly oriented multi and real time applications areas ..!!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    * apologies for all JAVA techies here*

@ pradeep- what do you think are "highly oriented multi and real time applications areas "?
  • pradeepreddy1244
    pradeepreddy1244
    i need project topics in java...,
    which are advanced...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to buy T rings for my camera. but my camera is neither a DSLR nor a SLR. Its rather high end digital camera which might be considered...
Hey all, I need major help with finding input and output impedances of opams.I undersatnd that to find Zin,make vout=0 and put a source at input.But still things aren't clear...
The IIT JEE exam date is always fixed. Its the second Sunday of April. So, IIT JEE will be conducted on 10th April 2011. Best of Luck to all the...
Hi all , Can anyone help me thru these questions... a) % of thinning allowance calculation of tubes while expansion b) standard drwg. for tube to tube sheet weld joints...
Toshiba is Celebrating it's 25th Anniversary this year.. They are launching, the Libretto W100 this August. Some exquisite features that it offers are: Sleek Design and beautiful black metallic finish....