CrazyEngineers
  • Helo guys, i recent got a scholarship to study any computer program of my choice but the thing is that i dont know the certification that will be helpful in my field. . .(computer engineering) pls i want you guys to help me on this one.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 7, 2011

Things are little confusing here. Your engineering discipline is Electrical & Electronics. You got a scholarship to study computer program and your field is computer engineering. Could you clarify a bit? Are you an employed professional or student?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • dan202

MemberJul 11, 2011

the scholarship is from an institution(NIIT) but am still a student in a university somewhere in Nigeria and my course is electrical/electronics and computer engineering. . .
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberJul 11, 2011

dan202
    the scholarship is from an institution(NIIT) but am still a student in a university somewhere in Nigeria and my course is electrical/electronics and computer engineering. . .
    Wow...never heard of a dual course like that... NIIT is an institute that trains the engineers by giving them technical knowledge. It's just useful to boost your job i feel. So the question i would like to ask you is - What are you interested in?? Computer field is vast too. There's ASP.NET and Java for those interested in programming and web-designing. There's also C and C++ which are mostly used in the Electronics field for the Embedded System programming.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register