Please help : voltage sag problem in MATLAB simulink model

Hello,
I am pursuing M.Tech thesis and I have made a simulink model for dynamic voltage restorer(dvr) to compensate voltage sag in distribution network. I am using fuzzy logic to control the dvr and my model is giving me simulations withut error.
When i connect a parallel rlc load to distribution network, a default voltage sag is produced and my dvr is compensating it.
But i am unsuccessfull to change the magnitude of voltage sag by changing load parameters.
So i replace this load by a programmable source to get desired voltage sag, but now my dvr is unable to compensate the voltage sag as simulation is same as of supply.
Please help.
You can also reply me at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir asked us what is meant by a browser?. Most of them told which helps to render the html pages(it is a client software that is used to interact with...
Facebook, on Wednesday, touched the amazing landmark of 500 million, founder Mark Zuckerberg announced. In this occasion they have started a new service namely Facebook stories where half billion of...
I am looking for MBA in Banking and finance, does any university provide this course and what’s the duration and the fees
Hello friend's, 2 months ago i do post a thread on crazyengineers https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...order-detect-removable-drive-fixed-drive.html I just want to partitioned a removable media like USB drive. But don't know what i have...
Meaning: to praise highly Use: The pop artist eulogized Bette Davis in his song. Syn: acclaim, celebrate, exalt, panegyrise