Please help me relating to Aptitude tests

Hi my name is Naveen. I am doing my gniit(software engineering, 4th sem) @ NIIT. Few days ago I had attented an interview at Ramco Systems, adayar, chennai. The first round was a technical written test based on SQL server 2005. I managed to pass out the first round. The second round was an aptitude test. I only managed to finish 47/60 questions in 60 minutes. The aptitude test consisted of logical reasoning, numerical and english proficiency sections. I couldn't manage to pass in the aptitude round. I am feeling very sad and let down by myself.
Please help me by providing resources for improving my aptitude skills, especially time management. I want to improve my aptitude skills as I am not good in it 😔

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Try Shakuntala Devi's puzzle books. They are quite good. Also try googling, I'm sure you'll find more than enough resources online.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You have books for Quantative ability , for these kind of Company exams better go for R.S.Aggarwal .
    For Logical reasoning also you have book by the same author you have Verbal also included in that book..

Time management in these kind of exams can easily achieved by practicing.
    Practice more such that speed increases.

All the best 👍👍
  • mariaregan
    mariaregan
    There is one website which has many aptitude questions.That is #-Link-Snipped-#

Visit this link for aptitude questions.
    Source:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • raghunathreddy36
    raghunathreddy36
    improve ur mathamatical skills and solve the suduko puzzils
  • jaga_dish8
    jaga_dish8
    i am also like tat. so pls forward any references related to that me also da

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Another initiative by CE (CNA Association members), to educate / help members in preparing for the higher education exams. This thread is dedicated to Quants section, There would be different...
Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com
This thread is dedicated to CAT Logical Section Here only Post the CAT logical reasoning questions. Let me start first,,, Choose anyone answer😀 1)The senate candidate expressed outrage that few...
* Hopefully no intro needed why I started this thread * Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency are kinds of problems where first we need to decide whether we can get...
In most of the cases, when we r using filler metal while welding, then why don't we use same filler metal as that of base metal