please help me it is urgent

Guys a bastard has created a fake account of my class mate girl in facebook

and now he is performing wrong activities through that account ..

I had suggested her to report to cyber crime cell immediately.

If you have alternative solution then please post it..........

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    why dont you notify facebook itself.

go to ur account on FB
    down below you will see Help Center click on that
    Once on that page. On the right hand side column u will see something like "for hacked accounts, follow this link"
    Click on that and scroll down to Friends account

My friend's account
    - #-Link-Snipped-#
    My friend's account has been compromised, or used to send spam, Wall posts, or messages that ask you to click on a link or check out a new photo or video that doesn't actually exist.

- #-Link-Snipped-#
    My friend's account has been accessed by someone trying to obtain money from their friends, usually through the Chat or Status Features, claiming that they are stuck in a far away location and in need of financial assistance.
    see if this #-Link-Snipped-# works
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks opti
    Really such type of guys really ....she is so much scared after this.I don't understand why people do such type of activities
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    hmmm.. can understand. Just report the matter. The matter will be taken care of

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

want do M.TECH...... Plz suggest some good institutes for coaching in punjab, delhi ir noida...
whenever I am trying to browse the CE forums, I am getting this error. See the pic below On clicking the 'Ignore this warning', it open this new page link...
whenever i look into my friendz pc.... I always find folder lock software installed.. they never share their important data with me...... i want to access their hidden data.. plz...
i am doing MTech in PDM, i need seminar topic on ergonomics of something which is impressing to all
what is the difference between MP4 video and MPEG4?