CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sourav ray

MemberMar 14, 2008

hi,
    the books that are mentioned for the in the Brochure are sufficient to prepare for the Entrance. For last two batches CDAC have stated changing the question pattern on regular basis. So old question papers will not help you much. Do some good preparation for Aptitude/Math/English section too, it is vital to score above 90 percentile to get an admission in a good institute (CDAC ACTS (Pune/B'lore/H'bad) or MET-Mumbai)

Wish you Good Luck
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • faian

MemberMar 17, 2008

sourav ray
    hi,
    the books that are mentioned for the in the Brochure are sufficient to prepare for the Entrance. For last two batches CDAC have stated changing the question pattern on regular basis. So old question papers will not help you much. Do some good preparation for Aptitude/Math/English section too, it is vital to score above 90 percentile to get an admission in a good institute (CDAC ACTS (Pune/B'lore/H'bad) or MET-Mumbai)

Wish you Good Luck
    thanx saurav
    can u tell regarding the centre to b selected other than acts pune
    Cancel
  • Swati Anupama

MemberJul 3, 2009

Hi
    I am an Electronics&Communication engineer and want to prepare for C-DAC.Please suggest me books and sample papers. As i dont know much about it please suggest your personal advice for the preparation. Please suggest any preparation course or center keeping in view that I am from patna.Thank You.
    Cancel
  • beg.anwar24

MemberJan 14, 2010

hi i m computer engineer i want to know about met mumbai for cdac how good it is in mumbai and compare to sunbeam pune
    Cancel
  • abhidxt2

MemberJul 19, 2010

please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email #-Link-Snipped-# or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also
    Cancel
  • abhidxt2

MemberJul 19, 2010

please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email #-Link-Snipped-# or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also
    Cancel
  • faian

MemberAug 3, 2010

To all C-Dac asspirants the books mentioned in brousure is sufficent to clear with good percentile
    the only thing needed is understanding in programming languages (not mugging programs)
    Cancel
  • Manisha Mehta

MemberDec 8, 2013

please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email <removed> or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also plz help me.....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register