please guide me to choose whether training or some thing else after second year

Sir,
I am student of electrical and electronics of second year. I am very much confused about doing training or some other courses after second year. Please some body guide me.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    What about your areas of Interest?
  • ashish001
    ashish001
    I am intrested in power generation. Also newer techniques for power generation.
  • erpiyush
    erpiyush
    hey bro my suggestion would be to go for a training...........
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    choose your area of interest n then go for training after second year but try to do from the good company

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

today, after reading some threads in cs section, this question strikes in my mind.this could be the CE-Labs Project 😀😉 , please post your views and ideas ,how it works?...
for every thread the person starts, the readers can rate it [ it is existing feature ]. How about ,increasing reputation near to avatar, if a other member rated for...
Prysmian Telecoms Business Director Hakan Ozmen To Lead Presence At The FTTH Council Europe Conference In Portugal As Market Prepares For Major Investment Boost, With Alternative Operators Driving Growth Across...
Hi All CEans, Can we convert vibrational energy to electrical energy, that is when we talk in a closed atmosphere like closed room there are much of vibrational energy that...
Hi All A new research is on for broadband over power lines which can increase the current speed from 100 Mbps to 200 Mbps. Its pilot has been tested ok...