Please give some life to this section too

Guys I want this section to be alive again.I have seen that this section is almost dead.

Please give some time to this section too.

How about making a small team and make a project using ce Platform???

It may be a even small project

I have idea of developing a Facebook application for CE

For that I need 3 Ceans

1 :- Cean having some good designing skills.
2 :- Cean who can contribute some ideas that can be included in application.
3 :- PHP Developer with little knowledge of Facebook API.

This is my idea

If you have more ,then shoot them but please give some time

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    nice idea manish.........consider me for this if i am worth of it...........!!:smile:
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    thanks for showing interest deepika
    what about other ceans ? I think ceans are more interested in discussing technology only
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    wow cean mohit is also ready to work on this
    now i need 1 more cean .I think cean akd would be best for that purpose akd would you like to work on this ?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Well, I can participate in the ideating phase and give ideas as to how the app should come about..
    I also have a limited knowledge of PHP. But I dont know anything about Facebook API.

So, count me in, though I think I can be of very little use right now..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you are welcome to our team ss 😀 .I am glad that you show interest
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All we need is few leaders who have motivation to work on very small projects and gradually move over to bigger ones.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes sir agreed

I wonder where are ceans shalini,xero ?

I have read their posts in previous threads and they have showed amazing work
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @goyal: Really a cool idea. I would love to work on this! 😀

I have some knowledge about PHP and would love to experiment. I haven't read much about Facebook API.
    So, if you know some good resources please send me the links.
    I am on the team!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks AKD for showing your interest
    So Now our team consists for SS,you,,deepika and mohit
    Now i will tell you my idea of app

The app will be simple quiz type
    have a look at this thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Based on answers app will calculate passion of individual towards engineering and rate him

Tell me if you like my idea and if you have something extra to put on then share it

Now Problem regarding Facebook API

Have a look at this link ,It is excellent tutorial according to me,It will give you a brief idea of facebook API

#-Link-Snipped-#

Just go through it and reply here asap ,so that we can final aim of this application then move to design phase

Also please do tell me who will handle design phase
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Goyal: Cool Idea. The FaceBook API tutorial is quite informative too. Let's start working on this one.

First of all, we will start a different thread in CE Lab's section itself. You do it. And we will keep that thread updated with latest happenings with this project.

Secondly, I had stopped working on the 'Engineering Purity Test' midway because of other important work. So, Could you elaborate on what the designing phase must include? Do it in the new thread only.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Ok
    Check here
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, to all friends.. Actually i want to gain my skills in communication.Please tell me how can i become fluent in english and increase my vocab..
a candidate appearing for an examinations has to secure 40% marks to pass paper 1.But he secured only 40 marks & failed by 20 marks. What is the maximum mark...
a sports dealer bought 2000hockey sticks for Rs 350 each.10%of them were found to be defective and unfit to be sold.At what price should he sell the remaining to get...
iDea cellular is one of the leading network providers in India to introduce Mobile Number Portability. The company has already launched a campaign to attract non-idea mobile subscribers to idea....
So here's a small common sense based tip for those who don't get it naturally - Interview is about knowing the real you; not the fake you. English may not...