Please give me your feedback

I request all crazy engineers to Please visit my website

#-Link-Snipped-#

and give me your feedback because tomorrow is my project presentation and i want to show feed back of engineers all over the world in my ppt to my teachers.

Please guys I have only 1 day

I need it urgently

Note Admin Please pardon me if you think i am advertising my website

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    That's really nice !!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Site and like its tamplet too. I like that easy way to search for the Home.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its really nice
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Nice work Goyal,truly A1๐Ÿ‘
  • steward
    steward
    Its really fast and user friendly....easy to use for every one.....The Ajax has been used very well....Nice color....The chatting capability is really ideal......We can contact trough some well-known tools.....Its totally useful........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohit007kumar00
    That's really nice !!
    That's not called a feedback. You've to discuss what you liked and what your suggestions are.

@Goyal420 - I like the website and the color theme you've used. The logo and graphics look nice. I checked various options and they seemed to work fine. I think the database isn't very rich as I got no results for few of the searches. The 'contact us' form could be better with longer fields.

Also get rid of the wibia toolbar at the bottom. It adds no value to the site. I'd also suggest you to get rid of the images (login and forgot password) at the bottom of registration page. Instead, you can add simple links with tiny images and align them properly with your form.

Overall, you've done excellent work!
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Manish:Thought i can reply first!Anyway done a good job!U r awesome๐Ÿ˜€

Hey there are some changes should be done.At the bottom of the front page you have written
    "our main is to provide" Why should not you add "our main purpose or aim come" there??

Then below that you have written as register with a1tolet.com.change that to register in a1tolet.com!

Then at the top of the page "To post free accommodation send sms at 950-150-7666" is written.Just change that to send sms to 950-150-7666!

Few more changes to be done!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why it shows no results for all the options i chosed randomly??
  • abhaythehero
    abhaythehero
    site vulnerable to html and javascript injection and thus remote shell inclusion >>
    [โ€‹IMG]

and I like the design and feel of the website.
    Its really very user friendly ๐Ÿ˜good work !!
  • Reya
    Reya
    And one more thing "We are very glad to bring a kind notice to all that we have launched the A1Tolet.com" has mentioned there!

Will it sounds good if we have as "We are very glad to bring to your kind notice that we have launched the A1Tolet.com"???

The last sentence of the page is "Our main is to provide full assistance to all the job seekers and students from any part of India by providing best information about Paying Guest Accomodation and Independent Rooms detail through Internet".

Will it be good if we have as "Our main purpose is to provide full assistance to all the job seekers and students from any part of India by providing best information about Paying Guest Accomodation and Independent Rooms with as much details as possible through Internet"???
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yeah, I agree with Biggie and Pravee.

How it will be if you given the home page link on your logo?
    And make it as "A1TL" instead of "A!TL" at the top of the home page.

Other than these, Everything is fine!
    You have done an awesome job ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Manish:In terms and conditions page "For using a1tolet you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions" is written.Change that to "For using a1tolet you are agreeing to comply with the following Terms and Conditions" as you did in the introduction.
    Change the spelling of immediately in the last line of the terms and conditions page.

"You agree not to hold us responsible for information" Can you please change this sentence??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's an incredible job what you've done. ๐Ÿ‘

Almost everyone has pointed out the necessary changes.
    I liked the logo: clean and a1! ๐Ÿ˜€

As Biggie pointed out, do some addition to your database before you go for the final presentation.

All the best.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys thanks for such a valuable feedback

It is live now .I can't add data on my own,People itself add data to website

There are 50 registrations and 100 pg entries in my website ๐Ÿ˜€ ie why some people are getting no results , but as time flows .I hope more and more people will register on website

PS:- I have asked this feedback because i wanted to show this feedback to my teachers. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Just came home after giving presentation on my project. It was good. My teacher was impressed with the Google analytics results that i showed them through ppt, especially with the feedback of ceans.

Thank you Guys for such a response ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    goyal420
    especially with the feedback of ceans.

Thank you Guys for such a response ๐Ÿ˜€
    That's awesome Goyal.

(I hope your teacher will login on CE once to check what CrazyEngineers is! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Feedback we receive from CEans is very important in driving the CE community forward, planning new activities and making decisions that affect all of us. However, there are few points...
Epicor Assessed as the "Most Modern and Flexible" ERP System to Meet Their Needs IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON - January 11, 2011 - Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), a leading...
CEans, We've added CE Official Fan Page and you can help us spread the love for CE among your friends with a click of a button. Just head over to...
iPhone4 is finally coming to Verizon. Verizon CEO Lowell Mcadam confirmed that a CDMA (non-LTE) version of the iPhone 4 will be launched on their network on February 10, 2011....
Guys, I wanna ask when we send request for google.com in 4th tab, then why does it always open in 4th tab ? How does a browser manage this ?...