please find and correct the error in cobol program

guys i am not able to correct this program .please check if you can find and correct some error in this
       IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
       PROGRAM-ID. OPEN-CLOSE.
       AUTHOR. MANISH.
       ENVIRONMENT DIVISION.
       INPUT-OUTPUT SECTION.
       FILE-CONTROL.
           SELECT StudentFile ASSIGN TO DISK
        ORGANIZATION IS LINE SEQUENTIAL.
       DATA DIVISION.
       FILE SECTION.
       FD StudentFile.
       01 StudentDetails.
           02  StudentId PIC 9(7).
       PROCEDURE DIVISION.
       Begin.
           OPEN OUTPUT StudentFile.
           DISPLAY "Enter student details using template below".
           PERFORM GetStudentDetails.
           WRITE StudentDetails.
           CLOSE StudentFile.
       STOPRUN.
       GetStudentDetails.
           DISPLAY "Enter StudId".
           ACCEPT  StudentDetails.  

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    From what I have learnt, everything in a COBOL program should be in CAPITAL letters except what you write in "quotes".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bangalore: Revelations by Canadian investigators that a cyber spy ring based in China specifically targeted India's defence establishment are expected to set off a major cyber security overhaul by New...
Microsoft has finally unveiled its project 'pink'; that says 'Its time to share'. The company has launched its new social phone called Kin. The phone comes in two versions, Kin1...
I have short listed some topics for mini project in dsp,please tell me which among them would be a better topic 1.acoustic echo cancellation 2.speech coding with linear predictive coding...
i m a B tech in cse. actually i was unable to clear just one paper of my 3sem bcoz of that i hav to wait for 1 year coz...
Here in India the mentality among parents is that if their child doesn't get good marks in his/her board exams then they will not get admission in a good college...