Please explain FSA (FINITE STATE AUTOMATA) in simple words

fsa and BNF grammar pls explain

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi amey, Welcome to CE.
    We can help you explain Finite State Automata in simple words. As well as the BNF Grammar.
    Before explaining, the question is - What is it that you want to know.
    What is FSA? Or how it works? or Why is it used? (Why it came into picture?)
    Please reply with a specific query and we can go on from there.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello Amey

I can understand your situation while learning these topics, same happened with me during my graduations days

I would rather recommend you to learn these through online presentations, trust me this will help you a lot in getting a brief overview of these topics

You can find a number of presentations available on Google

Let me know if it helps

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Full form of JPEG (aka .jpeg aka .jpg) is Joint Photographic Experts Group. .jpeg or often used as .jpg is one of the most commonly used image file formats on...
There is a number less than 3000 that when divided by 2 leaves a remainder of 1, when divided by 3 leaves a remainder of 2, when divided by 4...
Facebook is soon unveiling a new Unfollow button that will help users to stop receiving feed from their friends they are following. It is a way to filter the news...
After being very adamant about knowing what people are typing in their BBMs, Indian Government is now eyeing all your conversations routing through WhatsApp, Viber, Line and other similar mobile...
Google's Andy Rubin, the man who gave Android to the world has a new project to handle at Google; and boy, it's very interesting. Andy Rubin is focusing all his...