PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!

Hello evaryone,my name is supradeep. Im from hyderabad doing my Ist year BTECH in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING . Am intrested in doing MBA at IIM and ii also have intrest in acting . Please help me to reach my goals.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum. How you come to know about CrazyEngineers?
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    my friend told me . he's not a member yet
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    supradeep.v
    my friend told me . he's not a member yet
    Interesting ๐Ÿ˜€ . We're working on mechanisms to make it easier for friends to inform about CE to their friends.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    can you please give more info about CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    supradeep.v
    can you please give more info about CE
    Sure. CrazyEngineers is one place on the Internet where engineers gather together to get their problems solved or grow their ideas. As you see, CrazyEngineers members are from different countries, backgrounds and engineering disciplines. We all help each other without expecting anything in return.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    ok thank you and can u tell me something about urself?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here is the enlightened one ๐Ÿ˜‰

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜จ How about checking my profile? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    ๐Ÿ˜จ How about checking my profile? #-Link-Snipped-#
    You are not the enlightened one! ๐Ÿ˜
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    y
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    supradeep.v
    y
    Welcome to CE Supradeep ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!!

To know more about Biggie... go through these links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Civil Engineering constructions, I should rather say marvels, have always stunned me by their creation. Now nature has done the same. Here, have a look at the 13 most awesome...
guys, i am writing the IES(mechanical) this year i think many from this forum would also be writing Experienced people please guide us on what to prepare and how to...
Hello Engineers, i am anurag....doin engineering.....currently in ma T.E.....i will post my problems soon... 1 more thing,u mite face a little difficulties reading ma short lil languages...bt no worries,as v...
hi all i wanted to know what a shift register is , its functions and its applications
Hello friends, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc. computer science and i want ot now do Engineering but how can i do this? If anyone know more about it...