PLC to control a matrix of LED lights

hi all engineers;
how can i program the plc to control a matrix of led lights or a matrix i want to drill with an automatic drilling machine

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Please clearly state your question. What you actually want to do ?
    • Control ON/OFF of LED bulbs arranged in matrix form or
    • Control the automatic drilling machine which drills points in matrix form ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So,we had a debate on the entitled topic,on www.rapgenius.com/discussions/15520-Hip-hop-almost-died (Mods please don't remove link,this is no ad 😀 ) What you CEans feel about this ? let's not concentrate only...
I am a student of university college of engineering and Im currently doing my 2nd year civil in engineering and i would like to gain knowledge on my field and...
I am studying final year mechanical engineering. I have plan to do M.S through GRE. For that exam they need me to do any research related to my studies ....
I think I have a problem with me. Am not having memory of those things i read. Not about my subjects but about the general things. For example, i read...
Ah, It feels very nice to be back in CE after a long long time. I feel Rejuvenated. So, I have been looking for a laptop with reasonable specs which...