PLC SCADA Automation Training in Pune

Whether you are a plant operator looking to up skill your staff or new to the industry looking to advance your career, these training is for you! Respected leader in industrial technology training in Australia, SAGE Didactic, through its official India partner, is pleased to be now offering intensive PLC, SCADA and HMI automation courses in the Indian Market. They provide Industrial Practical exposure with our Prize Winning Conveyor TTIM training system.
Courses -
1. Introduction to Automation
2. PLC Training
3. SCADA Training
4. Project Oriented Certificate Course in Automation
5. Automation Comprehensive

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : Avoid advertisements, please 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI guys, I am currently working for Wipro IT (8 months).My engineering background is EEE. During my second year of engg, i figured it out that i wanted to do...
Minimalism gone bonkers! This deserves an IgNobel Prize. Japanese Engineers harvest 1 mW (That is right One Whole Milliwatt) from outside a working microwave: https://gizmodo.com/other-kitchen-devices-can-harness-power-from-your-micro-1356914791 CEan of the universe, no...
Do the antivirus software, QuickHeal, AVG, McAfee, Nod32 et al slow down the computer systems? Someone asked the question to me and I thought of passing it to all the...
Apple's announced that the desktop lineup, iMac has been refreshed. The new iMac machines will now ship with Intel Haswell processor and improved 802.11ac WiFi. The basic iMac 21.5" model...
802.11ac is rapidly being made the default wireless standard and I think it's pretty impressive. The speed and range it offers over its previous generation is exceptional. I'm wondering what's...