PLC and automation books

I am junior instrument engineer and i need books of PLC and automation. Please someone guide me for my request. I want a book named
Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs

By Hugh Jack
Thanks.

Replies

• Hussam Eldin
    Hussam Eldin
    i'am afraid that i don't have the requested book, but i have another book
    this one called "programmable controllers, theory and implementation", i think you will find it usefull 😀
  • chrisshai16
    chrisshai16
    may i know where you bought that book? i really need it.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hi
    u can download it at Automated Manufacturing Systems with PLCs - Download link

anyother books do let it known here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After reading THIS ARTICLE I googled a lot of really what arduino is. Only thing I understood is arduino is not capable of doing things that needs access to complex...
Here's an all glass house - I'm wondering whether these structures are really stable. Anyone?
Apparently IT industry hires about a third of engineering graduates annually. Nasscom projections paint a dismal picture for 2013 with intake to fall to 100,000 hired. It is scary to...
I'm reading the C programming book, but I just want to know these things: 1. Linux is an operating system or it is just a "Kernel" ... 2. How "Kernel"...
Hi everyone: My name is Humberto Mendoza and I'm from Nicaragua. I'm a civil engineering student finishing my thesis (Earthquake-Resistant Connections in Precast Concrete Frames) for the degree of Civil...