Playstation 4 Slim - Is the PS4 getting slimmer?

vita-slim-teaser-lead
That's the teaser Sony's sent to select media publications in the United Kingdom. Now the last line of the teaser makes it all very interesting. Slimmest playstation? Is the Playstation 4 getting slimmer or are they officially announcing the PS4 Vita TV? Or is Sony announcing a new, slimmer handheld device in the playstation family?

No one knows.

Do you think Sony folks are actually talking about PS4 Slim?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am Muzzamil from Bangalore and I Apologies for any errors/ mistakes in the post below, as this is my first post in LIFE. Firstly i really appreciate...
I am currently in 6th sem of engineering (3rd year)..in Pune University I want to give 2015 attempt for GATE should I join the Gate Coaching Classes which are conducted...
projects related to aeronautical and mechanical departments in R&D design analysis Study material Question bank Technical articles aeroprojectsite.wordpress.com space2aero.blogspot.in
Czech Republic located game studio, Warhorse Studios has funded a Kickstarter game Kingdom Come Deliverance; which is powered by Crytek's CryEngine3. CryEngine 3 is the latest version of Crytek's game...
I am not going to write what's already been mentioned in Gnome's blog. I will simply post pictures which is enough to give you hint on future CSD in Gnome...