Playstation 4 Launch Event

Sony is expected to unveil the next generation PlayStation 4 on February 20th. The company has already aired videos celebrating the success of earlier playstation platforms and almost everyone is looking forward to PS4.

Those who're going to follow the launch event may join in here and as the event proceeds, we'll keep commenting. I hope I won't be the only one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    Sony is expected to unveil the next generation PlayStation 4 on February 20th. The company has already aired videos celebrating the success of earlier playstation platforms and almost everyone is looking forward to PS4.

Those who're going to follow the launch event may join in here and as the event proceeds, we'll keep commenting. I hope I won't be the only one. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    what's next by sony?? Are we gonna play virtually in PS4 like games shown in the movie "GAMER"..!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    max0077
    what's next by sony?? Are we gonna play virtually in PS4 like games shown in the movie "GAMER"..!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Well, only the event will reveal what's sony thinking about for their Playstation brand. If Sony doesn't reveal or talk about PS4 then it's all going to be marketing/PR success like never before.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for PS4 and hoping that it will play PS4 games ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    Well, only the event will reveal what's sony thinking about for their Playstation brand. If Sony doesn't reveal or talk about PS4 then it's all going to be marketing/PR success like never before.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for PS4 and hoping that it will play PS4 games ๐Ÿ˜‰
    but one thing is sure that PS3 prices are gonna down by arrival of PS4...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    max0077
    but one thing is sure that PS3 prices are gonna down by arrival of PS4...
    You bet? PS4 prices are going to be significantly lesser. So that might just be a good news : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • max0077
    max0077
    I like this new controller with dual shock 4 and LED lights for tracking characters in games..

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to The Times, a leaked official document suggests that the official price of Playstation 4 will be significantly lesser than PlayStation 3! The leaked internal document suggests that PS4...
Apple TV is surely coming to India and Apple's India website has put up a dedicated page with Apple TV : Look: https://www.apple.com/in/appletv/ . Apple TV syncs with your iTunes...
Android Jelly Bean Upgrade is coming to Galaxy Note GT-N7000 users in India, as I learn from the social media. Galaxy Note users from India have been waiting for the...
I might be ignorant, but I've not found a convincing reason the Government of India is making it mandatory for almost everyone to opt out of cable connections for the...
ISPAI aka the Internet Service Providers Authority India, has just announced that the Internet broadband rates in India are likely to go up in coming days. The change in pricing...