Plastic Assemly Automation Project

Q: - Design of a Plastic Tube cutter. It automatically sizes the tube, and cuts the tube a particular angle. from its Tip. Material - PVC Shore A 75

Tube OD - 4.6mm Tube ID - 3.2mm. Tube is extruded and cut in Long rolls of 40 meters - 50 meters (for ease of Transport to other department). This tube is then Manually Cut into required size of Length - 15.4 cm. ( I want to automate this manual process).
Next this 15cm long tube is inserted into a Die, so that only the Tip of the Tube comes out of that small die. Then this tip of the tube is cut at an Angle of 45 degrees. ( i want a better and faster - more productive way of doing this).

Project A - Cut the rolls of Tube automatically to required size.
Project B - Cut the tip of the tube to an angle of 45'

Use pneumatics, hydraulics, Mechatronics or anything you can.

Lets see if you are crazy enough to solve this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i m 3rd yr engg student. and want to make project on train collision detection system. But without using satellite. so can any one help me to build it....
​ When we were breaking down the meaty differences between the old-school 3G and the 3G S yesterday, we made an assumption about support for OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics...
hi hou r u I have asked the engineers and students in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering I ask you to help me which is making the electronic...
hello all, i am a final year student in ece, ready to do a project. to be presented in the next 10 months. i have an idea of MULTI UNIVERSITY...
Here i am going to share one ppt which may be useful to other Ceans. Please Take this ppt as a Reference and also Post your Comments on this so...