Planning to open a coaching company(suggestions required)

A coaching company which will provide psychologically and technically trained hometutors who will take the guarantee of clearing the subject in which the candidate has got supplementary in CBSE Board.When the candidate clears the subject, then only fees would be demanded . ........Actually this is the demand of the market and a noble work of teaching as well as an innovative debut !........
I think this wouldn't require much investment, as I and my friends will offer ourselves as tutors.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's good start. All the best buddy.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Good initiative!
    Keep giving the students regular tests to keep track of their progress.
    Make it fun and practical teaching, rather than just using a board and chalk or a pen and paper. Give good and meaningful examples, which will help the students to remember the concepts.

All the best! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How do you plan to ensure that the candidates will pay the fee after they've cleared the subject?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Get the fee, If they fail(they wont) Return back the fee.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Get the fee, If the fail(they wont) Return back the fee.
    Nope. That creates a different impression in the minds of client. If I'm asking for fee at the time of enrollment and promising a refund in case things don't work; it may lead to a 'doubt' that the student may fail. But 'pay us only when we deliver results' is going to make it very interesting. That's why I asked about the strategy to collect fee.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    Nope. That creates a different impression in the minds of client. If I'm asking for fee at the time of enrollment and promising a refund in case things don't work; it may lead to a 'doubt' that the student may fail. But 'pay us only when we deliver results' is going to make it very interesting. That's why I asked about the strategy to collect fee.
    Accepted. But no assurance for Fee.
    #-Link-Snipped-#. I too had this plan. But most people demanded me to have Msc maths degree, if I want to train a candidate in maths.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    i have a new idea, but the initial investments may be too high. How about starting a coaching class , to train students in practicals ? only for subjects like physics and mechanics ?
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    aarthivg
    Accepted. But no assurance for Fee.
    #-Link-Snipped-#. I too had this plan. But most people demanded me to have Msc maths degree, if I want to train a candidate in maths.
    probably in your area......But I'm at least assured that in my city their is immense demand of engineering students who are willing to teach. ......................probably in the tier 2 or 3 cities ,potential for this type of 'coaching class' is more.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    The_Big_K
    How do you plan to ensure that the candidates will pay the fee after they've cleared the subject?
    First of all ; helping the candidate in such tough situation is a kind of winning their parent's heart.
    No parent will want that their child to fail . This tuition class will be like a ray of hope...
    Secondly, i m planning to take a sample test which will be conducted some days before the exam, which will indicate the parents that your ward is going to pass and at that time fees would be demanded.
  • graphite
    graphite
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Good Initiative!
    You can help the poor and needy students too. All the best buddy!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to reduce the cooling time of cast aluminium without changing physical properties need help
hi.. i want to know about best pg-dac center.i got 58 rank in c-cat in pg-dac.so which way i should go?.. cdac pune or cdac banglore or hydrabaad? please help...
Hi........ I am Sharvlak Joshi .I am currently pursuing my B.E. degree In IT Branch. I love to work on projects and recently I am working on some live projects.
can any one say.. what type of suspensions are used in UGV...
Name: Hemanth Engineering trade: Electronics and telecommunications Location:Raipur Occupation: Student Hobbies and Interests: Net surfing, playing chess, watching animes &sports...i'm have interest in communication technologies & space technology Aim: to...