Planning for CE Hyderabad Meet in 2010

CEans,

I see lot of interest in organizing a meet in Hyderabad. We've already had a meet in Hyderabad. The last meet was organized by our CEan English_Scared.

How many of us can attend a meet in Hyderabad. The schedule, timing & venue needs to be decided by the attendees.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!!

Yep people interested post here , we can decide time and venue.

I am anyway IN 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    if we already had one in hyderabad then why not in chennai this time......😔
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    and biggie here are some suggestions:
    1.i suggest we have this meet post promos.in that way we will be able to have more new members joining in.
    2.i think we can have it in collaboration with some universities or companies and the meet can be big...that way it be a awesome way of developing CE.
    3.and as you mentioned we can try to get some sponsors and they can be of some help for the travel and accommodation of CEans.
    4.and your idea of media coverage is a good idea😁.it will be necessary for this is the first event for "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited" 😁

P.S.this is the first time i know of some meet.so, if the ideas sound out of place or absurd.....please don't be mad at me....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am ready to attend the meet in Hyderabad..! am IN...!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I strongly want to attend the meet
    But it will be hard to reach Hyderabad
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome 😀 !

Well, right now we'll try to have a meet at a location which max. CEans can attend. If you have suggestions for other locations, please start separate threads.

I hope to be able to attend as many meets possible.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great to see this!!

Yes guys please post if you want a meet in another locations , depending upon the head count we will arrange the meets!!!

I will attend anywhere in India 99 percent!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @ ES : Where is swapna kumar mam? What happened to her? I hope she will attend if in Hyderbad..!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    And Now it self, I heard that my friends are also showing much interest to attend the CE-meet in Hyderabad..! But, they are newbies..!
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    although Iam in Delhi but I'll try to attend this meet....
    but, I'll also wait for such a meeting in delhi..
    so, Mr.Administrator, please think on it also..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Immensely pleased to attend but cannot.,try for a meet in Coimbatore Biggie later.
  • patsham
    patsham
    sir,
    i am a newbie..so really intrested to meet..but hyderabad is not possible for me...so in future if any meet is held in maharashtra(specially mumbai),will surely attend...
    regards
    SHAMALI
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    patsham
    sir,
    i am a newbie..so really intrested to meet..but hyderabad is not possible for me...so in future if any meet is held in maharashtra(specially mumbai),will surely attend...
    regards
    SHAMALI
    We had a meet in Mumbai last year. We'll organize many meets in the next year across various cities.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I am late here.
    Vedio conf is always OK for me.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Please organize your meeting in North India...so that ...ceans like me can attend..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    We had a meet in Mumbai last year. We'll organize many meets in the next year across various cities.

Goyal, Considering this we will behaving many meets in next year!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm bit surprized it took them so long to launch it. But finally, Google dictionary is now available - Google Dictionary I like the interface.
Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined by different approaches. The Question is “what skills make success easier to achieve?” And How do you define success ?
USB Safely Remove Version: 4.2.5 Size: 3.6 MB OS: Win 2000\XP\2003\ Vista\Win7, 32\64 bit USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on...
hi, i would like to update you about codex, which is an event at IIT Bombay's annual technology festival. This event is meant for college going students and has three...