planetary gear design

Hi,
I want to design a SERIES planetary gear box with input power 45 KW, input speed 2800 rpm.
The main problem is maximum outer dia which is only 105 mm.
So I think if I design this gearbox in more than 2 stages than may be it will bear the generated torque.
I want to know how I will start. regarding shaft design and sizes of gear, torque calculation etc.
waiting for reply.

regards,
zain

Replies

• N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Try first 3 results from google by searching as'planetary gear design'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every mobile device ships with a headset today. However, the headsets that come along with the mobiles may not suit all purpose. I typically like to use a bigger headphone...
Hello friends, I am Btech fresher from Information tech (UPTU, lucknow). I wanted to make my career in Computer networking field. Presently I do't have any certification. Now I wanted...
Hello Everybody.I have done graduation.Presently I am working as a professional resume writer.I am expertise in writing resume.
Identify the person and give the connecting link....
hiii, please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz...