Placement for B Tech Batch of 2012 ?!

Does any company recruit 2012 batch, NOW?!๐Ÿ˜ญ
When am I eligible for applying for any of the jobs available?!๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    No, you will get the chance in the next year. You can start preparation for that
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dv3
    Does any company recruit 2012 batch, NOW?!๐Ÿ˜ญ
    When am I eligible for applying for any of the jobs available?!๐Ÿ˜”
    The placement season for 2011 batch is soon to end and you can expect companies to start recruiting in December 2011. Don't worry too much. Work on improving your technical and non-technical skills. ๐Ÿ˜€ Be active on CE Forums.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    The placement season for 2011 batch is soon to end and you can expect companies to start recruiting in December 2011. Don't worry too much. Work on improving your technical and non-technical skills. ๐Ÿ˜€ Be active on CE Forums.
    Hey, i am of 2011 and from haryana. Here still no off campus went from any company yet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Hey, i am of 2011 and from haryana. Here still no off campus went from any company yet.
    The off-campus won't be frequent at this time, however, you can expect it once the exam time is over. That does not mean there won't be any opportunity. You'll have to keep watch on placement notices, walk-in notices and also upload your detailed bio-data on popular job portals.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    The off-campus won't be frequent at this time, however, you can expect it once the exam time is over. That does not mean there won't be any opportunity. You'll have to keep watch on placement notices, walk-in notices and also upload your detailed bio-data on popular job portals.
    i have already submitted my resume in the various job sites but they are useless. No Call, No Contact yet. How can i watch about the placement notices. I saw that cts is going to start the off campus for 2011 but i am still waiting. No recruitment from any company in delhi, noida, gurgoan where i can apply ๐Ÿ˜”
  • dv3
    dv3
    So Can I participate in the walk in interviews conducted by companies now?so if am selected, am I supposed to join the company by 2012?
    pls pls reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As promised, CE's now got a mobile style that will make your CE Mobile Browsing experience faster and smoother. ๐Ÿ‘ If you login to CE Forums via mobile device,...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/41068-crazyengineers-mobile-style.html#post152420 Feedback, questions, queries in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ Do share your experience of browsing CE with mobile in this thread.
Hi CEans.. Basically I have good interest in business,entrepreneurship,politics,current happenings.. I dont know the names of the good magazines and books to buy..Can somebody post some names of good magazines...
Hi friends, you all must have seen cameras in old movies. It used to be like a black-box coveredwith a black cloth. If this is not enough the photographer himself...
Facebook has acquired the mobile app development, deployment and maintenance company SNAPTU for $70 million. TechCrunch broke the story. Facebook had partnered with SNAPTU few months ago to develop rich...