Place Your Saddle On This Desi Pedal!

All the active pedallers out there, also the biking enthusiasts, the Auto Expo has something in treat for you guys. The Trek Elite 9.9 SSL by Firefox Bikes. Made in India.

You may read about it here-
#-Link-Snipped-#

In a totally different news, even the lazy bums got something to cheer for. The Ridekick Electric Trailer.

Read about this awesome trailer here-
#-Link-Snipped-#

All those who left their bicycles for bigger "better" things, maybe it's time to reconsider!

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    This is on my wish list:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Can anyone update on this, I didn't find any recent news about it. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we seriously need some innovation in the bicycles domain! 😀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    I think we seriously need some innovation in the bicycles domain! 😀
    what innovation can there be ? to me a bicycle seems to be too simple a machinery to innovate. the only innovation i can think of is to add an electric or hydraulic motor to reduce driver effort.

but then it would cease to be a bicycle ! would'nt it ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The more innovative ideas always sell beter. Moscow has remembered this and has added a new feature to its winter festival to attract the tourists. They've come up with an...
Dubai never gets tired of trying new things. And here is another new project of theirs. They're gonna construct a Glass tunnel pedestrian link to connect Dubai Mall, the world’s...
London will not only show of it's new stadium this year during the London olympics 2012, it'll also get to show off a new cable car that will be opened...
The Saudi authorities have announced that the multi billion dollar Al Haramain Train project’s final phase will be signed soon. The project will be linking Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah. Read...
With the funding for the project secured, the Construction of the world’s largest telescope, the European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) will commence early this year said European Southern Observatory (ESO)...