Place The Numbers Puzzle!

Place the remaining numbers from 4 to 10 in the seven divisions of the above figure so that the outer divisions total 30 and each geometric figure totals 30.

place-the-numbers

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    Sorry, but i didnt get the question.... where are 7 divisions???
  • Reya
    Reya
    The answer is
  • Reya
    Reya
    A least number of parts you get when you cut the piece of wood below to form a square table top?
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    A least number of parts you get when you cut the piece of wood below to form a square table top?[/quote]

Is it 3???[/quote]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a WordPress Blog and I was wondering, is there any way to password protect our main admin directory (wp-admin)? This is the main directory and I want to...
ArienKrieg 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Kumarguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. The yearly edition of National Level Technical Symposium entitled "AriendKrieg" is organized by the department of Aeronautical...
Salora has launched Zapper 3G data card that supports multiple network operators. Unlike the traditional 3G data cards that support operator specific SIM cards; Salora offers relief to customers who...
Integration 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. The organizer say that- "You cannot attend Integration, you have to experience it. Experiencing the fest, being...
A National level technical symposium “ AMPLE – 2012 ” is being organized by SV Engineering Colleges (SVCE & SVEW) Tirupati. It is a marvelous platform for budding Engineers. A...