Piping engineering and its related courses

Hello everybody, I want information regarding piping engineering sector, courses in this area for mechanical engineers and institutes which offers those courses. I know some institutes like IPEBS , MIT etc but not satisfied with it. Can anyone tell me more options regarding this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well we know that the mechanical power type writers had some ancient gear and ball mechanism which is quite old fashioned and precise Now our challenge is to convert this...
is it true that an i5 laptop supports only original windows 8?? like on other processors(dual core) people use pirated copy of windows, can't we use it on an i5...
explain in brief how does a plane fly what are forces acting on it ,what should be the take off angle??
my project idea is based on usage of gestures for control of electronic equipment... i was advised to do the project using LabVIEW. i need to get an idea of...
Can any one suggest a suitable controller that can effectively control pH which is a non linear parameter. In an IEEE transaction paper, I have noticed that conventional P &...