Pioneer Home Theater Speakers Launched In Japan

Pioneer
Pioneer's new Home Theater Speakers namely - HTP-HW950, HTP-SB550, HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 are now launched in Japan.
Among these the models HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 come with the good all 5.1Ch Setup, while the other two i.e. the HTP-HW950 and HTP-SB550 offers a nice 2.1Ch setup with Pioneer’s HVT Technology or Horizontal-Vertical Transforming and its ultra-thin yet powerful speaker design.

All models come with DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD Technology, Virtual 3D Sound Technology, Bluetooth and ARC.

Can someone suggest better alternatives to these models?

Replies

• Mortane
    Mortane
    AbraKaDabra
    Pioneer
    Pioneer's new Home Theater Speakers namely - HTP-HW950, HTP-SB550, HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 are now launched in Japan.
    Among these the models HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 come with the good all 5.1Ch Setup, while the other two i.e. the HTP-HW950 and HTP-SB550 offers a nice 2.1Ch setup with Pioneer’s HVT Technology or Horizontal-Vertical #-Link-Snipped-# Transforming and its ultra-thin yet powerful speaker design.

All models come with DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD Technology, Virtual 3D Sound Technology, Bluetooth and ARC.

Can someone suggest better alternatives to these models?
    That looks fantastic. these are out of my budget now but will work hard to purchase them
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mortane
    That looks fantastic. these are out of my budget now but will work hard to purchase them
    I love your atitude buddy that can take you to heights you can't imagine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In steel structure seismic force to be considered or not?
Hi all, I m planning to make a image slider(like i have five images ; i want two arrows on both sides of the image; when i click on right...
Please check this out HOW TO READ BAR CODES...(everyone must know) ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS,...
Can someone post information about electric car horn and how does it work? Any information would be really appreciated.
Startup Village Gets New, Innovative Ideas: https://www.crazyengineers.com/engin...-innovative-project-ideas-to-startup-village/ Startup Village, the first telecom incubator in India and IEEE Communication Society (ComSoc) came together to identify the most innovative projects developed by...