'Pink Whale' challenge does the opposite of 'Blue Whale' challenge

The Blue Whale challenge has already claimed multiple lives around the world and now, there's a 'Pink Whale' challenge. But there's nothing to worry about the Pink Whale, because it actually intends to do the opposite of Blue Whale. While Blue Whale challenge required the victims to do harmful things, the Pink Whale motivates the users to spread love, starting with yourself.

Various challenges include - writing a motivational speech for yourself, shouting 'I love myself' in the middle of the road, calling your grandparents and loved ones and telling them how much you care. The last challenge isn't suicidal. In fact, it challenges the users to 'save' a life.

I've often wondered why'd anyone want to participate in the Blue Whale challenge. But then there's an alternative that wants to make use of the Internet to spread love.

What do you think about these 'whale' challenges?

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Y
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Blue Whale challenge has already claimed multiple lives around the world and now, there's a 'Pink Whale' challenge. But there's nothing to worry about the Pink Whale, because it actually intends to do the opposite of Blue Whale. While Blue Whale challenge required the victims to do harmful things, the Pink Whale motivates the users to spread love, starting with yourself.

Various challenges include - writing a motivational speech for yourself, shouting 'I love myself' in the middle of the road, calling your grandparents and loved ones and telling them how much you care. The last challenge isn't suicidal. In fact, it challenges the users to 'save' a life.

I've often wondered why'd anyone want to participate in the Blue Whale challenge. But then there's an alternative that wants to make use of the Internet to spread love.

What do you think about these 'whale' challenges?
    The Pink whale is a good option in contrast to Blue Whale. This is like a saying in hindi:
    "Loha Loha lohe ko katta hai".
    "Pink Whale Blue Whale ko Katega"

Lets spread about the pink whale....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What do you think about these 'whale' challenges
    Doesn't make a whale of a difference in the long run. In the early 70s I was part of a social service league started by the scientists of NAL. One of the members started a counseling activity to help people with suicidal tendencies to come to terms with life. I told him that he was laying himself open to the same trap. It nearly happened. We were fortunate to catch him early and prevent his suicide.
    We disbanded that activity, which should be handled by a team of professional psychiatrists.
    A potential suicide will go after it one way or other. Blue whale or not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Lenovo K8 Note from the Chinese Lenovo PC international group is going places with Amazon's exclusive market strategy that put it on today's sale and captured the rush of...
The topic of today's quiz was 'Women in Science' and as we said, it was the toughest quiz on Quizzr till date. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following...
What do CEans think about this?
No apologies for posting this lovely abhang in Maru Behag by Sant Namadeo:
After successful Eight years, TECHSPARKS, is ready to set stage specially for startups. Happening in Bangalore on 22nd -23rd Sept'17, its a platform to bring startups at a place to...