Pilgrim Management using WSN and Android

Project Abstract / Summary : As we know millions of pilgrims arrived at different places for different events like huzz,kumbhmela.We are doing the project for the managment and security of such pilgrimage center by providing RFID tag to eacg pilgrim throug authorized egencies like gov.so,we can have all his infarmation with athentication such as his previous crimes,We will not give entry to such persons and cross checking of face is done when he will enter in pilgrim center at differnt stages through Android server.
The modules we are using are ARM controller,Bluetooth for communication,RFID reader and tags,Gate control ,IR semsors,Andoid phone for wed server.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I have experienced that in 'ashadi vari' of the god pandurang lot of pilgrimage problems such as their health issues,The situation of pilgrim center when millions of pilgrim meet at one place at one day,To avoid stapede,unnecessaru death of pilgrimage. That is why we have chossen this project.

Project Highlights : This project allready done by someone but Speciality of our project is we are adding webserver and andorid,So by cross checking the face of pilgrim we are giving entry in pilgrimage center as we knopw the movabity property of android device we through webserver we can cross check face of pilgrim and by using IR sensor we can maintain croud management under pilgrim center.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: jspm's,jaywantrao sawant college of engineering,pune,028
City: pune
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curtis Cooper, a volunteer of Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search at the University of Central Missouri discovered the largest known prime number - 2 to power (74,207,281)-1. Also known as...
Project Abstract / Summary : 'Mobile Mouse' is an android application which basically deals with the interfacing of mobile phone having version 4.0.3 and above with the computer. This application...
Honda has finally arrived with Hornet in Sporty+Commuter segment to fight with FZ and Gixxer. Honda is already proved itself a giant in two wheeler market, with three product Unicorn,...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is regarding the design and finite element analysis of a Spring Plate, which is used in a Thyristor Block. Thyristor is a 4...
I am designing a solar plant and I want to reduce its charging time but I cannot compromise on current, voltage or solar panels. Is there somebody who is a...