piezo generators

I am not able to find much abt piezo generators,
can anyone send me a link where i can find abt it .

plus i wanted to know how sensitive they are , what is the range of current they produce, can it be made by a normal third yr mech student.

Replies

• $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    had once read in a magzine......
    if you can get a link to IISc Banglore, i think u can get a full cup of your information on it.
    because it has many people researching on it there. and has lot of info

take care..!๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a 2gb kingston pendrive.its not getting detected.i have tried on my friends laptop also.please help me out with this.
I am facing very strange problem with my laptop.as I start it,I log in,screen sustains for 1-2 min and den black screen comes there.i tried to format it but its...
First up, background info: I did my BE project in .NET (Visual Basic), it was a standard two-tier application. So, the interviewer asks me... HIM: Which database did you use?...
Hi everyone, I am Jagadesh kannan (JK) ... I am structural engineering working in a MNC. I got this forum through google search. the forum looks very good and informative....
I am planning to do some microcontroller projects. I heard that there are several microcontroller available in the market. As a beginner, i have to learn about any one of...