Piezo Chemical energy conversion for biomedical applications

A novel approach to storing available mechanical energy for later use has been developed.
A piezo membrane drives Lithium ions from one to the other side. The higher concentration of Lithium ions serves as a source of chemical energy that directly generates electricity as a battery.
This avoids the usual piezo electric generation where the mechanical energy is converted to electrical, stored in a battery as chemical energy for later use. Each step has an efficiency.
This novel process could be more efficient.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Excuse me CEans, I am trying to retrieve the data from MySQL Database using WHERE function, but here i want to check WHERE='123' as input. To say clearly (i.e) WHERE=%INPUT%...
please if anybody having data mining projects please send........i need urgently to submit my madam at monday so plese send before monday(if u are having)
IBM is back with their award winning event - The Great Mind Challenge 2012. The event is open for all the engineering students from all over India to find the...
hey need ur help CEIANS..... how sms alerts or email alerts are been sent to one's mobile or mail id
I have a problem regarding displaying the time table in c language Can anyone help me i have to read a file as input containing 3 columns of timeslot ,...