PicDevUSB

Malik Naeem Nisar submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - PicDevUSB A dirt cheap tiny USB enabled PIC Microcontroller Development Board

Do you need a cheap , tiny PIC Microcontroller Development board witch you can place in your walled ?

PicDevUSB is for you. It costs only £7 ( for first 100 kickstarter backers).

What can it do? All kinds of stuff!

You basically get a micro controller and a lot of inputs / outputs. ( I/O, PWM, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, USB etc )

It can be programmed directly via on board USB connecter

The interactive course included within the "Learning Kit" (£49 for first 100 kickstarter backers) has all for...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• TswHussain
    TswHussain
    Malik Naeem Nisar
    Malik Naeem Nisar submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - PicDevUSB A dirt cheap tiny USB enabled PIC Microcontroller Development Board

#-Link-Snipped-#

It looks like cool controller. I would like to use it. When it will be available in market.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Interesting project and congratulations for successful funding #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a cse graduate, and want to know is it worth taking admission in thapar university for mtech? i mean w.r.t placements for mtech students? should i go for...
Sonos app was first launched in March with an aim to let users play and control their favorite music from a single place. By introducing the new version of their...
Disclaimer: The poster is not responsible for the viewer tearing the hair or splitting the side.
Priced in India at about Rs. 54,990; the Sennheiser IE 800 is meant for the rich ear canals. The German audio equipment maker, known for their headphones all over the...
zaveriWhats PHP ?It's a horrible programming language which powers most of the websites on internet. There are some reports people dying by just looking at PHP code.