PIC microcontroller

HEY guys.. I am looking for a pic microcontroller that supports AT COMMANDS..

it's for our thesis project..

a water-level detector that automatically sends an SMS report.

pls help..

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    AT commands require only serial communication like RS 232
    all Pic controllers have that
  • leenux
    leenux
    so, AT commands are applicable to all PIC?
  • leenux
    leenux
    thanks by the way
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    see you are establishing a serial communication between the modem and the controller and program the controller to send and receive data between them. commands and data for AT modem will be sent through the same line and data from AT modem will be received through another line. Now it is with the help of your program in controller you will find the message received.

see this sample program i have posted for you in pastebin

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Deep Kalra founded MakeMyTrip, a leading travel portal from India is all set to expand its operations outside India. The company is acquiring Singapore based Luxury Tours and Travel for...
Microsoft's IE9 release candidate is now available. The latest version of browser just leaped a step ahead nearing gold release. IE9 RC is now officially available for download from following...
I thought of posting a review of recently released RC version of the Internet Explorer 9. But then thought of making it a group review. IE9 RC is available for...
IAN Incubator has initiated a series of workshops for entrepreneurs across different cities to educate aspiring entrepreneurs and start-ups on challenges faced by them and help them in tackling these...
STED in association with CAREERGREW and rajamahendra college of engineering organizing a recruitment drive for IBM TECH SUPPORT FOR HELP DESK Job Role: IT Helpdesk – Technical Support Associate Eligibility:...