PIC 16F876A hex file

I have a project on PIC16F876A micro controller, I have the complete coding in .txt and .c files and I want the .hex file for it.
I have tried MPLab and PCW and I get some errors in compilation so can anyone help me in this regard.
I am attaching the the .txt file of the coding and if some one can create the .hex for me I will be very thankful..
Thanks...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you post the screenshot of the error while you are compiling the code.
  • EngrJidiqBhai
    EngrJidiqBhai
    ok
    Here is the screenshot of the errors that I am getting,,,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    EngrJidiqBhai
    ok
    Here is the screenshot of the errors that I am getting,,,
    There is some issue with your Header and include files. I haven't used MiKroC but I will give it a try into MPLAB and if possible will compile same code in MikroC also.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    All these errors and warning are related DIRECTIVES you have used. Do you have written this code by yourself or copied from any source?
    Seems the code written is not for MikroC compiler as Directives you had used are not allowed in MikroC.
  • EngrJidiqBhai
    EngrJidiqBhai
    godfather
    All these errors and warning are related DIRECTIVES you have used. Do you have written this code by yourself or copied from any source?
    Seems the code written is not for MikroC compiler as Directives you had used are not allowed in MikroC.
    Its copied from internet...
    Now what to do ???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    EngrJidiqBhai
    Its copied from internet...
    Now what to do ???
    Check for which IDE this code is written from the source you copied code. Or go through the code and convert it for MikroC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News has it that Facebook is testing a new feature called Highlight that allows users to pay some fee like $2 to promote their posts, making them more prominent in...
Name: Engr Jidiq Bhai *Engineering Trade: Electrical / Telecom Location: Pakistan *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A *Hobbies & Interests: Net Surfing, Chatting, Playing games *Aim in life: N/A *I joined...
SHIRI are the humanoid buttocks that represent emotions with visual and tactual transformation of the muscles. In this project, an attempt is made to approach the creation of sensitive and...
Guess what is the next term in the following series : 66, 36 ,18 ,?
Hi Guys, I have recently brought a Tata Nano, it is quite a good vehicle but but it has very less torque. Is there a way to increase the torque...