phpStorm: Project Data Sources: re-sync required

I upgraded my phpStorm IDE to the latest version and began getting a nasty Project Data Sources: re-sync required error. I ignored it for a couple of times but it would pop up every time I loaded the editor. The fix turns out to be quite easy!

Simply open the database tools panel from the right side of your phpStorm IDE, select the database you are using for your project and hit the 'synchronize' button. The system may ask for your database password and once you provide the correct password - phpStorm will fetch all the tables and sync stuff.

project-data-sources-resync-required
I hope this saves you some time.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee fans who loved it when the company released its flagship Marathon M5 smartphone, have all reasons to rejoice as its younger brother - the Marathon M5 Lite has been...
Its really a mystery (to me). Where does the magnetic energy comes from? i.e., a magnet creates an energy output without the need of an energy input. This violates the...
I have been tracking the placement process at L&T Infotech and found that the haven't made any major changes to their company's recruitment process. The usual round include: Aptitude test...
Google’s balloon powered internet service initiative is facing a technical glitch, as the proposed bandwidth of 700-900 MHz is the same as the one used for cellular operations in India....
Hello everyone. I want to pursue LLB in distance mode. Please suggest me what to do and how to do and also from where to do??