phpBB3 RC1 out :-)

Heads up Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

Just installed it on my system, checking out the features ... the theme is like Kubrik's wordpress theme. Still under development though, so it has its hitches. But the installation was pretty streamlined.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Heads up Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

Just installed it on my system, checking out the features ... the theme is like Kubrik's wordpress theme. Still under development though, so it has its hitches. But the installation was pretty streamlined.
    We used to have phpBB here on CE in those ancient days ๐Ÿ˜€ . But then we moved to vB for the obvious reasons. ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

google has started offering a new tool to spot what's searched and what's not! Google Hot Trends combines elements of Zeitgeist and Trends -- two existing Google products that give...
Hi Enthusiastic Engineers, Greetings. A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while...
Hi all, Wat will be the use of delegates other than asynchronus execution of a function.........???? - daya
hi i am bhanu prakash maiya from indore in 2nd year of ECE i want to do summer traning to gain some experience plz suggest me some bhanu
Hi, I am a software professional, simultaneously preparing for the MBA. I plan to appear in CAT and few other examinations this year. During my preparation, I came across this...