php - Free sms to mobile

Hi Ceans!

Anybody suggest me an api for sending sms from my php code without any cost/premium api.

Replies

• Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    I have done a long search for a service which offers free sms without paying for any subscription but I failed eventually. And then I realized there aren't any services as such which offer SMS for free but there is one service which offers sending 50 SMSs per day using their API. In fact you can also buy a subscription of the same for more SMSs per day and it is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks a Lot !!!! CEAN.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone here inform me how to prepare for IES exam? Any help would be appreciated.
Just thought of pushing out a quick reminder - Please provide all the relevant information, data, assumptions when you are creating a new thread on CE Forum. It helps us...
I have prepared some questions. I am posting it here. The answer can be discussed in this thread itself. Answer key: 1c, 2b, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 9b,...
A nice and a Avid look couples it user friendly platform and provision to link many accounts to a new level The features involved are so simple and let us...
hi everyone if you find any openings in IT sector please inform in this this thread. we are looking for jobs in hyderabad,bangalore,chennai and in pune. thank you