PHP CEans wanted to work with Kidakaka

Hi folks,

I have recently started an organization based in Mumbai, this time around, its an IT-Services firm squarely based on web technologies (although we do native apps and enterprise systems integration as well!).

I am looking to hire a few programmers in the next couple of months. Preference would be given to CEans who have contributed to the CrazyEngineer's Forum.

If the person is right, then we are also open to discussing a different engagement (including working remotely). However, we would prefer folks in Mumbai who would operate from our premises.

If you are interested, feel free to email your CV and your expected rumeneration to me at prasad at 13llama dot com.

If I like your CV, then I will take you to the task via an interview (which will also involve a coding exercise).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been receiving SMS from a social organisation I was once associated with. The organisation keeps on sending their promotional / event messages on my phone via their short-code or...
With the growing influence of social networking websites, especially Facebook, I find a surprising trend these days - the 'Likes' are being taken very seriously! An Indian minister has filed...
guys i want to change the defination of automobile engineering,i want to tell this world we are depend on book rule we always changes the rule of book to give...
I belong to a blogger community, during the holidays I end up working for different blogs from different countries. Some people would not be aware that for a blogger, the...
I would like all CEans that are using Linux based OS to please vote & name in comment below their favourite file manager, and give few reasons why you love...