Phones With Best Battery Life

For me, one of the most important criteria while buying an electronic gadget (phone, audio player, video player, camera) is its battery life. Now a days, mobile phones serve all the purpose and combine multiple gadgets into one.

I'm seeking views & reviews on phones & brands with the best battery lives. This has to be very generic, I suppose. I can vouch for Samsung phones. All the Samsung phones I've owned, I've never had any issue with the battery life. The batteries would last at least for 3-4 days depending upon usage.

However, I've had a very bad experience with HTC phones. The battery would die within a day or last for about 30 hours.

I've not used Nokia a lot, but I've heard good reviews from others about their battery life. I'm also interested in knowing about the battery life of Micromax, Spice, Lemon and other 'economical' phones 😀

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Nokia's battery life is good. I have a cellphone of nokia whose battery life lasts for around three days.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    me too my phone has battery of a week at starting ofcourse it is now for 3 days because it became older of 3 years
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    narayana murthy
    me too my phone has battery of a week at starting ofcourse it is now for 3 days because it became older of 3 years
    What model do you have and what do you mostly use it for?

I've been using Samsung phones for Internet access ( not more than 20 minutes a day). With 3G disabled, I get about 4 days of time with daily usage (phone+messaging) of about 45 minutes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a detailed post on VoiCE that covers what's new in Internet Explorer 9. I've been using it as my primary browser on my desktop and laptop, however, the...
I've been hearing that Pune University Results are expected today in next few minutes. Do we have any CEans from Pune to keep all our fellow CEans updated on the...
Wi-Fi networks are easy to break in if the administrators haven't ensured enough security. It seems that security of Wi-Fi networks is one of the common issues faced. Let's collect...
Peter Vesterbacka of Rovio - the company that develops highly popular game "Angry Birds" has said that the there's no future to consol games and they're becoming obsolete. The popularity...
HTC Arrive is the first Windows 7 phone that uses CDMA. The phone will arrive on Sprint (US) on March 20th for $199 for 2 year contract. HTC Arrives features...