Phishing attacks project ideas

Hello Everyone, I hope that you are doing well.

I m student and i have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the phishing attacks but right now I am in brainstorming phase i could not come up with good idea that i can write a short proposal to my advisor. 

I need help from you guys to advice me some of ideas about phishing attackes or privacy on phasing attackes or human factor in phishing attacks. 

Keep this in mind i can do my work as technical side or based on user study.

Waiting for your help 

thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What is your end-goal for the project? To simulate a phishing attack or showcase mechanisms to prevent phishing attack? 

• Abo Khalid
    Abo Khalid

My end goal to do some user study and get the result! for example my friend is doing the email phishing deception for user based on their interests.

i am looking for an idea that allow me to collect the data from users then do some analysis to get the result. 

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

#-Link-Snipped-# what is the guarantee that you are using information for studies and not actual phishing attack? ? ? 

• Abo Khalid
    Abo Khalid

I am graduate student and i have publish some papers man! Funny comment LOL

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am the student of civil engineering & now studying in T.E Civil. I just want to prepare for my last year project & my interested field is environment engineering...
In 2 months i am completing my graduation .so i am confused what i do after ?
I've recently read that slightly alkaline water has numerous health benefits over slightly acidic water that we typically drink. With that, I began finding if stirring a piece of alum...
Hi guys ,I did eng in electronics and worked with capgemini as a software developer. I want to persue b Ed just wanna know any of my CE friend took...
Hi, last night I uninstalled whatsapp for storage purposes. Today I have installed again but I notice that on one of the conversations I have on there has all of...