Philasto- searching for Project

Hi there am currently stuck and in search for electrical project ideas for my final project can anyone suggest ideas or where I can locate somethin I am working in the petrochemical industry and really blank thanks

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Philasto, Welcome to CE

Please make sure that you write proper Post Title so Other user can get idea what exactly you want. We have lot of Ideas in Project Idea Section, have a look at that threads.

Thread moved to Project Idea section.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE philasto,
    How about doing a project on electronic fuel injection system? Also see our project section. I am sure you will find some awesome project ideas. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thread fasteners explained in depth in this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof.B.Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
Want to understand shaft coupling? Check out this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof .B. Maiti , Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
The Anonymous Hacker group has been in news for long. Their will to build a social network came after their account was suspended at the Google+ online community. Following is...