phase control circuit for control heating

hello everyone ....
I have a problem in my final year project.
I have a problem with control of heating. The problem is what kind IC for heating phase control ?
I have read some of article in internet and I found IC TCA 785 and IC TDA 1023 can use for phase control for heating element.
anyone of you can give me a schematic of 1 phase control for heating element use IC TCA 785 from siemens and 1 phase control for heating element use IC TDA 1023 ?

But for this project I use microcontroller too. This microcontroller use to give the input PWM control to the phase control circuit .
thankyou for help me .....
I hope anyone can help for my problem ....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody! i am pranita from india recently join this site. i am interested in electronics and telecommunications. being a student of engg. found this site very helpful will need...
Can we insert video through HTML ?
Creativity What are all the motivators for creativity ? How does the time pressure associate with creativity ?
hi........... i have create a web based application front end - asp.net and oracle as back end... where this project will be running on lan connection... the problem which am...
Hii guys I think everybody here is familier to chess. How many squares and rectangles are there on a chessboard ?😒