CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@PRIYADEEP SENGUPTA • 15 Nov, 2014 • 3 likes
Hello everyone!
I am a graduate engineer in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering".Recently I have got selected for PGDC in "Transmission and Distribution Systems" course at NPTI Nagpur,which is to commence from 1st Dec 2014.I am a fresher,not in any job yet,wanted to know about the placement records of this course and if it is worth joining as it demands around Rs 1,56000 for 6 months course in non-sponsored category,which is a lot of money to invest.
@PRIYADEEP SENGUPTA • 15 Nov, 2014 • 2 likes Please share relevant information which would be an immense help to me.
@kritika Nakshtra • 21 May, 2018 • 3 likes

Hello priyadeep ..remember me?

• This side K.V student .we studied together in class 2 A .suman dutt mam was our teacher.reply if interested.
2.3k views

Related Posts

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 24, 2015

The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has launched a new budget phablet named- Lenovo K3 Note in China. The phablet is priced at CNY 899 (approximately Rs. 9,000) and will be available...
2.1k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Jan 1, 2015

The Indian mobile manufacturer, iBall has unveiled its first Windows 8.1 based smartphone- Andi 4L Pulse. The smartphone is listed on the company’s official website but the price and availability...
2.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 11, 2015

About a week ago, a CSIR study concluded that the CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) powered buses are hazardous to human health as they emit fine nanocarbon particles which may lead...
4.1k views

@Saijayadeep · Jul 9, 2013

In short time and with great determination, can we increase our aptitude skills? If so..,suggest some measures? It would be better if the suggestion is very clear not just stating...
10.7k views

@ViVeK_91 · Jul 23, 2012

Hello all, I have an Interview with tata tech tomorrow... And I have to be prepared for a group discussion. I would like some common topics for me to read...
4.5k views