PG in USA

Friends , right now I am in T.E computer science . I aim to go for higher studies M.S and PhD in U.S.A. So Please guide so that i can get prestigious university.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yogiraj Awati
    Friends , right now I am in T.E computer science . I aim to go for higher studies M.S and PhD in U.S.A. So Please guide so that i can get prestigious university.
    M.S would require you to have a good GRE & TOEFL score. Getting a prestigious University may require you to have good academic score, extra-curricular activities and in some cases a good work experience as well. It however would largely depend on the University you're applying to and the course.

I'd begin with shortlisting 10 Universities that I'd like to target for the course I'm interested in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All, I started this thread to post issues if you find any on CE. I have found one, Starting 1.05PM IST, till 1.30 PM VoiCE section is not loading properly....
“In practical matters the end is not mere speculative knowledge of what is to be done, but rather the doing of it. It is not enough to know about Virtue,...
Does anyone know how to model flexible elements made of rubber like, boots, bellows , gaiters, springs and belts in pro-e. ? modelling these things in pro-e is no big...
The Windows Marketplace was only made available in 63 countries by Microsoft, and only 38 of those countries were allowed to submit applications to the Windows Marketplace. But now it...
I had to make a project for that i choose a the topic " AES encryptionin using C language " I have to make the test case but i don´t...