PG In Mechanical With Job Offers From CTS and Infosys

I have post graduate degree in masters in Engineering management from RV College Bangalore, i have been selected in both Infosys and CTS duriing mass recruitment, and if and only if i dont land a core job i will have to select any one among the two. This dilemma has been eating away and whether i ask my friends in the company or see online forums everyone always have some or the other contradiction to this very question which is actually more confusing... Is there anyone who has first hand experience and a bird eye view for a PG fresher who 'if' ends up in IT job will be able to hone the skills better, devoid of any or too many rules or regulations? Plz help solve this.....thank you!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Is the dilemma about joining IT over Core; or choosing between CTS and Infosys? I'm guessing it's between CTS and Infosys; earlier posts in this discussion should help you make a decision.

shadja
    Is there anyone who has first hand experience and a bird eye view for a PG fresher who 'if' ends up in IT job will be able to hone the skills better, devoid of any or too many rules or regulations? Plz help solve this.....thank you!!
    Note that what you learned in mechanical engineering won't be of much use in the IT field; unless you get to work on developing software for a project directly related to mechanical industry. Did the recruiters inform you about the job you will be doing? I guess no.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update. I've moved your posts to a new discussion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from the University of Sussex and University of Southampton have built an interesting new solution to get inputs from people with autism so that they become...
Lenovo is trying to revive the phablet market in India with the arrival of Lenovo Phab Plus. The Lenovo Phab Plus was launched at IFA 2015 in the month of...
Sir, I have 62 % in my 10th, 52 % in my 12th and 48 % in my btech(due to some personal problem with clg) so wat is the best...
American company InFocus has announced a new Android smartphone called 'InFocus M370' that is going on sale in India at Rs. 5999 on 9th October. Available in two colour variants...
Wishing CEan @Saandeep Sreerambatla a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have a rocking year ahead.