PG DESD in CDAC will create more job opportunities for low score in Embedded systems graduates?

Hi friends ..
i m rehman , b.tech ece passout 2014 with 68% and got seat in PG DESD CDAC HYD.
In my B.tech course i got credits 0 in embedded systems (elective) and pass marks in computer organization .
As per JNTUH rule of removing two less marks subjects for calculating aggregate , i removed embedded systems as one subject and computer organization as another one and got passed.
My doubt is , If i do my PG-DESD after 6 months , when during placements , any problem arises regarding eligibilty and job , as i got failed in embeded systems in b.tech .

please help me..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Japanese manufacturer Toyota started manufacturing the Toyota Etios for the Indian automotive market since 2010. The Etios is a four door car and comes in the form of a...
Every year a new Engineering batch starts, I get a shock when I hear, the fees of my college is increased by at least 15-20K per year. In fact, this...
This time around the Blackberry boys have launched 50 new limited edition smartphones for those among us who love to stand out from the crowd. Launched in September last year,...
Hi Kaustubh Katdare, i have 4 years of experience I am working in the development project in .net previously worked as a designer, I can’t able to write code where...
hello guys, i am working on the fbar resonator and want to does the design and simulation using the well known research field software ANSYS 14.5. i designed the geomatry...